Energy work during pregnancy!


All of the modalities I offer are near and dear to my heart, not just because I have taken the training and connected with them as a practitioner but because I have used many of them for YEARS before offering them to clients. I know the power of Theta Healing, Access Bars and dynamic body balancing first hand and the many benefits it has brought to my own life, my journey through parenting, grief, feelings of overwhelm, a career change, starting a new business and navigating the complexities of relationships. 

In fact my first experience with Access was while I was pregnant with my youngest, I didn't even know I was pregnant at the time but the buzz of energy and electricity let me know something was different. In fact a distance theta session was also an important part of his birth story. Finn entered the world with ease, he was a beacon of light during the dark days after my dad's passing, always laughing and smiling. Our golden haired boy just radiated joy. 

I couldn't comprehend the power of this energy work at the time, or how much it would transform my life. That I could see things so much clearer and create more possibilities, more joy with ease. So I invite you to experience these wonderful modalities and find what is possible. No matter where you are on your journey in life, these sessions are for you! 


While the use of Access Bars, Theta Healing and body work can't ensure any particular outcome for pregnancy or birth experiences, many do report positive feedback from using these modalities. 
Please check out this to hear of one practitioners experience. 




*Don't let distance be a barrier! I offer Theta Healing sessions via telephone, skype or facetime. Plan for 75 min for initial session and 60 min for additional sessions cost is $80 + HST. 
Contact to schedule your appointment!


This month I am offering two new packages:

The VIBE package $150 + HST-
1x Access Bars Session (75 min)
1x Wellness Session (75 min)
+ nested mama soak & aromatherapy roller 


The NESTED package $300 + HST
3x Access Bars Session (60 min each)
1x Wellness Session ( 75 min)
+ nested mama warming oil, herbal soak & coconut milk bath

for more information on these modalities and how best to begin your sessions please contact

Comments

Popular Posts