The Power of THETA


About 5 1/2 years ago I discovered the most amazing modality. My friend had started offering Theta Healing® sessions and I was intrigued. It quickly became my chosen form of personal development and at a time I needed to process what was going to be a pivotal and defining time in my life. My dad was diagnosed with late stage melanoma and the prognosis wasn't good. Most of my family was employed by the family business (including me and my husband) and losing the man with the plan was devastating on so many levels. 
Theta helped me find a way to process the unknown, the fears, the grief and heartache. It helped me re-define my life, see the purpose, the possibility and move forward in my highest and best. 

After years of using this tool to help better my life, I decided it was time to incorporate it into my business! Helping families educate and empower themselves during pregnancy and birth is amazing and so rewarding. Offering Theta sessions allows me to help them dig deeper, release fears and subconscious beliefs relating to birth, parenting and anything holding them back from living the life they want.  


I also support other birth workers in releasing pain, trauma and past experiences relating to their own birth or clients' births that may impact future perceptions and possibly client experiences. While Theta is a wonderful tool for birth preparation, it certainly isn't limited to this area. If you are looking to move your life forward, release self-limiting beliefs and programs, I encourage you to give it a try!

  What Is Theta Healing®?
 
Theta Healing is a powerful technique that combines science and spirituality to identify and instantly transform deeply held blocks, negative beliefs and trauma in the unconscious mind. Utilizing a simple meditation to quickly and easily access a conscious Theta brain wave. In this state, the limiting beliefs of the subconscious mind, can be accessed, resolved and released when outdated or negative and replaced with self-empowering beliefs that are in alignment with what we consciously desire.
 
 As we continue to update the programs of our subconscious mind, profound transformations can occur. Removing negative and  toxic programs or beliefs, along with any related traumas, may also remove pain experience within the body. Theta Healing transforms your life to create a healthy, joyful, abundant existence. Instant healing and permanent changes are possible! Another amazing aspect of the Theta Healing technique, is the ability to teach the client feelings they may never have experienced before, instantly widening their emotional choices. For example, a belief of “I am unhappy”, can be replaced with what it feels like to experience joy and happiness 



Please visit my website to learn more and book your first session! 
Geography is not a limitation, session are offered in-person if local or via skype/zoom 
www.nestedbirth.com/theta
 

Comments

Popular Posts