not everything needs to be fixed

but it can be supported...

When I started out on my doula journey, I was so keen to help families.
Be a solution to their problems. And while of course my heart for service is still a main passion, I approach it a little differently than I used to. See not everything needs to be fixed or corrected, allowing clients to feel the weight of their emotions, talk through their struggles, connect with their joys and sometimes to just BE in the moment. 

My role as a doula is often to educate and empower families by providing them with their choices in childbirth, supporting them during pregnancy and through the birth process and during the transition into parenthood. It isn't about choosing whats right or wrong or offering up what I think they SHOULD do. In my experience, the best outcomes happen when a family feels seen, heard, respected. Treated with kindness, offered continuous support on their terms.

NESTED is expanding and I'm so excited to be offering more programs, drop-ins and workshops in my NEW location! Come visit me at 35 Market Place in Stratford at
The Space Within. As always I do my best to keep access to support attainable for all families so I'm offering drop-ins as a $10 (suggested) drop-in rate or you can purchase an unlimited monthly pass for $35 (6 + 12 months passes also available).

Please visit my website for full schedule but first up let me introduce you to the Intuitive Parenting ✨class


Parents are often bombarded by advice, new and ever changing scientific research, the "shoulds" which can add to the stress and anxiety of transitioning into parenthood.

This drop-in class offers tips, support and tools to tap into our inner wisdom, connect with our babies and infuse confidence to follow our intuition on parenting. Through guided meditation, downloads and somatic experiencing. Babies + Toddlers are welcome, this may not be the quietest relaxation class you will ever attend but a very real representation of how we can find peace, joy, confidence in the hustle of parenting!

$10 (suggested) drop in fee or $35 +HST unlimited monthly pass 

*monthly pass holders have access to Intuitive Parenting, Feeding Support, Tea Time Social, Mothers Circle drop-ins, 10% discount on all workshops, wellness services*

Grab your monthly pass here 


Comments

Popular Posts