Welcome!


Hello! Welcome to Nested Birth & Essentials Blog. 
This is a place dedicated to sharing excellent resources relating to pregnancy, childbirth, doulas, essential oils and more. If you are looking for more information on the service I offer, 
please visit my website www.nestedbirth.com or facebook page 

Meet the doula! I am a doting mother of three and of course my journey into birth began with my first pregnancy. It was through my research, insatiable thirst for knowledge and following my instincts that my passion for childbirth grew. I am committed to supporting women and their families through their pregnancy, birth and postpartum experiences by providing them with the resources, tools and compassion to achieve their best birth.


I've taken such a break from this space and am excited to be back.
Thanks for stopping by!




Comments

Popular Posts