exercise during pregnancy


When I talk about exercising during pregnancy with my clients, 
I'm rarely referring to going to the gym, hitting up the treadmill or elliptical for an hour or so. 
I'm talking about natural movement, ways to get and keep your body moving throughout the day. 
This is an excellent read, based on recommendations from expert Katy Bowman on really easy ways we can improve our movement nutrition!

   
photo via 
   
I started following Katy Bowman four years ago after the birth of my son. I had a really great pregnancy and delivery but I found my postpartum recovery to be slow and just not quite what I expected. I started working through her Restorative Exercises, Down There for Women DVD and no more Kegels course and experienced such an improvement in my overall health. Subsequently my second and third pregnancies and deliveries were even better due to a well aligned body and optimal fetal positioning.

Contact info@nestedbirth.com to learn more about pelvic floor health, simple exercises and optimal fetal positional for pregnancy and delivery.

Comments

Popular Posts